Conditions of Sale
Always refer to the terms and conditions of sale stipulated on your booking confirmation. As a guide our terms and conditions are as follows:
- There are no refunds or exchanges on any ticket/tour except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code.
- If a ticket/tour is re-sold by us on your behalf a cancellation fee of $10 will apply per ticket/tour.
- A cancellation fee of 100% will apply within 7 days of the performance date.
- It is the responsibility of all patrons to be at the pick-up location at the correct times. Any patrons who miss the coach are advised to make own arrangements to the event where your tickets will be left at the box office. NO REFUND applicable.
- Patrons boarding the coach at clubs please note that the coach picks up OUTSIDE the main entrance. Patrons will not be paged inside the club premises.
- COASTAL LINER reserves the right to remove any person/s not conducting themselves in a proper manner or to the detriment of other customers.
Please confirm your final passenger numbers and any special dietary requirements 10 days prior to your tour departure date (unless otherwise stipulated on your booking confirmation). This is the minimum number of passengers you will be invoiced for irrespective of the number of passengers that travel. Additional passengers may be added to your booking within 10 days of your departure date (subject to availability). This will then become the minimum number of passengers you will be invoiced for.