Educational Touring - Important Information
Things to consider when confirming final numbers:
- Advise us of any special dietary requirements / food allergies etc.
- Advise us of any special requirements (mobility concerns, hearing impairment etc) students/staff may have whilst on tour
- Ensure all necessary arrangements have been made for students with medical requirements.
Tips for a smooth departure:
- Please remind all students of the departure time and how important it is to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure to allow enough time to say goodbye to their parents, load the coach and board.
- Please ensure that all parents are aware of the approximate arrival time that students will be getting back to school.
- Where a seat-belt equipped vehicle is provided, it is the law for seat belts to be worn. The assistance of teachers is required to ensure that each passenger is wearing their seat-belt throughout the duration of the journey.
- Moving about the vehicle while it is in motion is prohibited with the exception of the emergency use of the on board restroom (if equipped).
- In the interests of passenger comfort, the on board restroom (if equipped) is restricted to emergency use only.
- No eating, drinking (with the exception of bottled water) or smoking on board any Coastal Liner vehicle.
- Chewing gum is strictly prohibited on board any Coastal Liner vehicle.
- Student day packs are to be stowed under the coach. First aid kits, student medical requirements and small personal items are permitted on-board.
- Departure from the school and venues on time is imperative in ensuring that your excursion runs as per the itinerary. Late arrival at any venue may result in your group not being accepted.
- All personal effects (including but not limited to; MP3 Player, IPads, IPods, mobile phones, cameras, sunglasses), luggage or other goods are carried by passengers at own risk.
- Arrange DVD's (no blu-ray copies / original copies only) for the journey.
Information regarding payment:
- A Pro-forma Invoice with your confirmed final numbers will be sent to you prior to departure. If your final numbers have been confirmed and a student cancels prior to departure (due to unforeseen circumstances), it allows us to make any adjustments required to your invoice. Any refunds from the suppliers (subject to the suppliers terms and conditions) will be passed onto the school.
- Our Educational Tour Packages may include up to three price categories. The price categories (options) are based on varying minimum numbers and transport options. Your final invoice will be based on the price category (option) that has been confirmed to best suit your final numbers.
- Payment in full is required prior to travel.